Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Progress Report

The Howard Farmstead map has nearly been completed.  There has been tremendous progress within the past week to complete this map.  All of the buildings, pathways, and objects detailed on the hand drawn map and list of items to be included have been fully digitalized.  All that is left is to complete the labeling process and to add additional information to make the map look more professional.  Completion of this map should be within the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nick! It is nice to see that you have made such progress. I am still trying to find the elements that I will need to digitalize. When I do have them, maybe you can give me some pointers on quick digitalization. I am excited to see your map. If you would like anyone to give you some feedback on style and/or professionalism, give me a shout. I would be glad to assist you in your final steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nick, Like Rami said, youre making strides in this project. Similar to Rami, I am still working towards actually embodying my idea for this project into the GIS software. Its great to see you actually making moves. Yeah and like Rami said, if you need anyone to help you out in the final portion of your project, let me know

    ReplyDelete